Monday, September 14, 2009

Fren

19 year old of me
i feel like i didnt achieve anything in my life
feel lonely... cold
cant believe that a best fren so easily become ur enemy or a stranger
life is like so boring without friend

today i sleep at my college best fren house
i feel like i didnt change a bit always like to sleep other ppl house
wakakakaa i already used to it

chee weng a guy that help ppl but cant help himself ^^ very funny
i'm a boss in college ppl tread me like one
but i don think i'm
somehow that i really don know how to help them at all
i keep acting like i know everything and done everything in my life
but i have missed many thing and time
i'm a loser not a winner
wish i can go back to the time and change what i have done to my friend but i impossible to do this. Keep thinking like this doesnt benift at all just make things wose

just have to face it be strong my dear chee weng wilson how

No comments:

Post a Comment